Labels

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

EOC Week 6: Analysis of The Project in The Classroom


I found this fragrance project very informational; not just about the project itself, but about how market research is properly done. I like projects that really make me think and this project was one of them. It was fun trying to figure out what women really like about a fragrance in all aspects. Creating a product that women would actually buy was interesting to figure out and the target markets were interesting to research. Actually learning about fragrances and how they are made and how you spray them and all the notes made the think about what I personally like about my fragrance and how I use it. The discussion we had in class was enlightening and it was nice to read the different types of fragrances my fellow classmates came up with. Mr. Pinto is very knowledgeable about fragrances and it was nice to hear his point of view about our projects as well and giving us information we probably wouldn’t think of researching. I thought the results of my project were pretty interesting and the results I received from my survey was helpful in the event of me creating a imaginary fragrance. I will definitely make sure to use the information and tips I received from this project to use towards my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment