Labels

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Week 7: Final Project

Do consumers buy more (impulse) when lower priced items are near the cash register or when there is a good deal going on?


            I am going to research this question at a local boutique in my area called Francesca’s Collections. I previously worked there, so I think I will have a good advantage to my research. There are other locations spread throughout the valley as well. I would like to figure out if Francesca's consumers tend to buy more items when there is a good sale/deal going on or when there are smaller lower-priced items near the cash wrap. I want to figure out how the consumers feel about impulse buying and if they feel buyers remorse. I will ask 50+ consumers to take my survey when they come in the door and if successful, I can continue my research. I always wondered about impulse buying and consumers in a retail environment and I believe my information can help Francesca's numbers and UPT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment